which is also known as red lentils, is power-packed with nutrients and has immeasurable benefits. The benefits of masoor dal had been recognised in the centuries past and thus it has constituted an important part of Indian cuisine. A mere cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, about 15 grams of dietary fibre and about 17 grams of proteins. There is no denying the fact that a bowl of masoor dal can fulfil the nutritional and dietary requirements of an entire meal. It has various positive impacts on one’s health and body. Being abundantly rich in iron and protein, this dal is a perfect go-to option for vegetarians.
- Helps Stabilise Blood Sugar Level
- Keeps The Heart Healthy by Lowering Cholesterol
- Effective Remedy Against Weight Loss
- ANTI AGEING PROPERTIES
- NOURISHES TEETH AND BONE
- HELPFUL IN MAINTAINING A HEALTHY VISION
- BENEFICIAL FOR GLOWING AND RADIATING SKIN